Comprehensive hygiene measures for safe participation
Trade shows are a marketplace for business - especially for the new start after the pandemic.
Comprehensive hygiene concepts ensure the necessary safety of all participants. In addition to the current 3-G rule of vaccinated, recovered and tested people, this currently includes the following measures in North Rhine-Westphalia:
- Registration process, which enables contacts to be traced.
- Modern ventilation systems that ensure constant airing of the halls.
- Provision of disinfectants and regular cleaning of surfaces.
- Wearing mouth-nose protection, with the exception of seating areas and in the catering area.
- Contactless payment, for example, at the Messe Essen parking machines.
You can see which detailed hygiene measures are currently in force at the Essen exhibition center on the following pages.